Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to Life ...Back to Reality....

WOW going back to work after so many days off was so much harder than I expected. I still have a bit of a cold and that didn't help much! We went to the gym on Monday night and I did 3 miles on the elliptical and it felt great to get back to it!! Tuesday night we didn't go because a storm was coming in so I did my weights at home and some lunges etc....Tonight I was going to go BUT by the time I got off of work, came home and fixed dinner and cleaned up I was done. So I decided not to go. Then @ 10:30 pm my energy and need to get some exercise in prompted me to get my gear on and turn on the Wii for a Zumba class! I took class number two and it was fun (I'm sure I looked goofy) but it was invigorating and now I am a sweaty mess! I added some arm exercises with my weights too and now I feel much better. As far as food is concerned. We've been doing pretty good....I do confess to a small blizzard from the EVIL Dairy Queen and I had a Mello Yello (not diet) yesterday afternoon! I will strive to do better tomorrow!! The "plan" is to get to the gym!  Thanks again to everyone for their encouragement! It goes a long way! I have 5 more days to work before I get a day off...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment