Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Excuses....I am full of them!

Today I had every intention of going to the gym. But of course working from 9-715 on my feet all day at work changed that! I just didn't have it in me! I always have huge plans and these past few weeks it seems like less and less follow through. The sad thing is, I know I can do better. And the question is..WHEN?  Two more hard, long days at work for me and then I am off the weekend.

I have to start leaving the excuses behind and getting myself together. I do feel so much better after I go to the gym and when I am eating right. I need to focus on my goals and I will get there sooner.

Bottom line----No more EXCUSES!  Tomorrow will be a better day and I owe it to myself to make it so!
My goals for tomorrow are: Get some exercise in, drink lots of water, and eat according to my calorie plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment